Social media case studies, public relations research and tactics, and insights from Minnesota members of the PRSA College of Fellows were among the most popular posts on the Skogrand PR Solutions Blog in 2015.
Here are this year’s most popular posts in terms of traffic:
- Social media case study: Sephora’s stand-out beauty video strategy
- Just how important is research in public relations?
- Value of a MAT release
- The importance of follow-up calls in media pitching
- Fellows share wisdom at Minnesota PRSA event
- Social media expanding into a community
- Melinda Emerson small business Q&A
- Taking the mystery out of PR measurement
- Book Review — ‘Become Your Own Boss in 12 Months’
- Successfully communicating across cultures